Montura Ponte Vedra Beach FL Homes
Ponte Vedra Beach Arthur Rutenburg Homes For Sale in Montura
|All Listings||$700,000 - $800,000||$900,000 - $1,000,000|
4 Bed • 4 Bath • 3,722 Sf
201 Mariela Ct, Ponte Vedra Beach
Located In The Boutique Community Of Montura, This Arthur Rutenberg Home Is Customized With Designer Features In Every Room. Greeted With Arches An...View Listing
Montura Homes For Sale in Ponte Vedra Beach FL
Montura is a beautiful Mediterranean style gated community with 20 homes located off of CR 210 in Ponte Vedra Beach. This prime location puts you minutes from the top rated schools, the beach, the YMCA, Nocatee and more!
Montura Homes Construction and Specifications
Arthur Rutenburg is the main builder in Montura. Their floorplans are known for being very open, high class interiors and walls of sliding glass doors opening to the back patio. There homes are made to add a pool and summer kitchen so that you have full outdoor entertaining. And with the sliding glass doors open you have seamless transition from the interior to exterior. So you will find many of the homes in this community do have a pool and/or summer kitchen. Other housing details include concrete tile roofs, brick paver driveways, walkways and Lanais. Arthur Rutenburg also built their homes with solid concrete block. Homes with concrete block or concrete construction are in the minority in our area. So if you are looking for solid construction then you should definitely check out Montura.
Montura's Prime Ponte Vedra Location
- Minutes to Ocean Palm Elementary and Landrum Middle School
- Also closeby to Ponte Vedra High School
- Minutes to the Ocean for refreshing walks
- Minutes to Intracoastal Boat Ramp for boating, kayaking & fishing
- Multiple Shopping Center along A1A with shops, restaurants and grocery store
- 6 Different golf courses all close by
- Mayo Clinic & Beaches Baptist Hospital around 15 minutes away
- 40 Minutes to Jacksonville International Airport
- 30 Minutes to Downtown St. Augustine (Oldest City in Nation)
- 30 Minutes to Downtown Jacksonville for football games and concerts
- 20 Minutes to St. Johns Town Center (Outdoor Shopping and Dining Venue!)
- 20 Minutes to 24 Screen Movie Theatre—Tinseltown
Don't forget you have all the wonderful amenities and attractions of Ponte Vedra Beach which include the Cultural Center, Library, Spas & More!
Ponte Vedra Beach Property Types
Ponte Vedra Beach Golf Course Communities
Sawgrass Country Club Neighborhoods
Sawgrass Country Club Condos
Sawgrass Players Club Neighborhoods
Have a questions? Want to look at property? Want to be emailed as soon as a property comes on the market? Call us at 904-273-0125 or let us know ...
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Phyllis Frankel Realty Group are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
©2020 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on April 6th, 2020 at 10:08am EDT.