Seawalk Ponte Vedra Beach FL Homes For Sale
County: St. Johns County
CDD Fee: No
Year Built: 1989 - 1998
# of Homes: 80
Home Size: 1,474sf - 3,573sf
Schools: Ponte Vedra Rawlings Elementary, Landrum Middle School, Ponte Vedra High School
Nearby: Deeded Beach access across the street. Community Pool. Quick A1A access puts you close to JTB for quick commute. Minutes to shops, restaurants and grocery store.
Real Estate Statistics
Ponte Vedra Beach Homes East of A1A in Seawalk
Seawalk Ponte Vedra FL
The Seawalk neighborhood is a hidden jewel in Ponte Vedra Beach directly off of Ponte Vedra Blvd. Get private beach access across the street from the neighborhood! Skip the thousands of dollars in initiation fees and annual dues by living right by the ocean. When you turn into the neighborhood you are led down a serene and secluded street surrounded by nature on both side where you can see marsh bunnies, many species of Floridda birds, turtles & more
Find serene waterfront coastal living with this 80 home community built around a placid lake with community pool. These homes were built between 1989 - 1998 and range in size from 1,474sf - 3,573sf. Some homes also back up to the marsh which is part of the Guana Preserve.
Besides living by the ocean, Seawalk is part of the top rated St. Johns County School system. This community is unique in that it has a back gate with direct access to A1A for quick access to grocery store, shops and restaurants. That also means you can be at JTB in just minutes then the St. Johns Town Center, Downtown or the Airport.
Ponte Vedra Beach Golf Course Communities
Ponte Vedra Beach Popular Subdivisions
Sawgrass Players Club Neighborhoods
Ponte Vedra Beach Popular Condos
Ponte Vedra Beach Community Information and Amenities
- St. Johns County School District Info
- St Johns County Wikipedia
- St. Johns County Government
- Ponte Vedra Beach Great School Report
- Ponte Vedra Community Association (Old PV)
- Ponte Vedra Beach Tourist Bureau
- Sawgrass Village Informatation (Shopping Center)
- PVB Episcopal Church
- Sawgrass Marriot and Spa
- PVB Ruth Chris Restaurant
- Ponte Vedra Beach Weather
- Ponte Vedra Beach Library
- Ponte Vedra Beach Cultural Center
- Mickler's Landing Ponte Vedra Only Public Beach Access with Parking
- Ponte Vedra Beach Yelp Reviews
- Search MLS
- Sawgrass Players Championship
- GTM Research Reserve & Park System
- Ponte Vedra Beach Chamber of Commerce
- Ponte Vedra Inn & Club
- Ponte Vedra Beach Trip Advisor
- Ponte Vedra Beach Visitor's Bureau
- Ponte Vedra Beach Wikipedia
- St. Johns County Homestead Exemption
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Frankel Realty Group are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2017 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of February 22nd, 2017 at 7:08pm EST. For the most current information, contact Frankel Realty Group, 800-999-0245, email@example.com.
Data last updated: 02/22/2017