Solano Woods Ponte Vedra Beach Homes For Sale
County: St. Johns County
CDD Fee: No
Year Built: 1985 - 1988
# of Homes: 113
Home Size: 1,372sf - 2,871sf
Schools: Ponte Vedra Rawlings Elementary, Landrum Middle School, Ponte Vedra High School
Nearby: 1/2 Mile walk/bike to ocean. Close to JTB for quick commute. Winn Dixie Shopping Center across the street with restaurants and shops. Library & Park also across the street.
Real Estate Statistics
Ponte Vedra Beach Homes For Sale in Solano Woods
Solano Woods Ponte Vedra FL
Live the Ponte Vedra Lifestyle for an affordable price! Walk to the white sandy beach, attend A rated schools of St. Johns County and be across the street from grocery stores, shops & restaurant. Solano Woods has 113 homes that were mostly built between 1985 - 1988 and ranging in size from 1,372sf - 2,871sf. Get a decent size backyard and 2 car garages.
Solano Woods is located in the heart of Ponte Vedra Beach. That means you are just minutes to Butler Blvd and then to the St. Johns Town Center, Downtown Jacksonville or the airport.
Ponte Vedra Beach Popular Subdivisions
Ponte Vedra Beach Popular Condos
Ponte Vedra Beach Golf Course Communities
Sawgrass Players Club Neighborhoods
Ponte Vedra Beach Community Information and Amenities
- St. Johns County School District Info
- St Johns County Wikipedia
- St. Johns County Government
- Ponte Vedra Beach Great School Report
- Ponte Vedra Community Association (Old PV)
- Ponte Vedra Beach Tourist Bureau
- Sawgrass Village Informatation (Shopping Center)
- PVB Episcopal Church
- Sawgrass Marriot and Spa
- PVB Ruth Chris Restaurant
- Ponte Vedra Beach Weather
- Ponte Vedra Beach Library
- Ponte Vedra Beach Cultural Center
- Mickler's Landing Ponte Vedra Only Public Beach Access with Parking
- Ponte Vedra Beach Yelp Reviews
- Search MLS
- Sawgrass Players Championship
- GTM Research Reserve & Park System
- Ponte Vedra Beach Chamber of Commerce
- Ponte Vedra Inn & Club
- Ponte Vedra Beach Trip Advisor
- Ponte Vedra Beach Visitor's Bureau
- Ponte Vedra Beach Wikipedia
- St. Johns County Homestead Exemption
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Frankel Realty Group are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2017 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of February 22nd, 2017 at 7:08pm EST. For the most current information, contact Frankel Realty Group, 800-999-0245, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data last updated: 02/22/2017