Marsh Landing Homes For Sale Ponte Vedra FL
About Marsh Landing Homes For Sale Ponte Vedra FL
City: Ponte Vedra Beach
County: St. Johns County
CDD Fee: No
Year Built: 1983-2015
# of Homes: 1000
Home Size: 1893sf - 12,656sf
Schools: Ponte Vedra Rawlings Elementary, Landrum Middle School, Ponte Vedra High School
Nearby: JT Butler Blvd for easy commute to Mayo Clinic, St Johns Town Center, Airport or Downtown. Multiple shopping centers at both gates with shops, grocery stores and restaurants.
Real Estate Statistics
- Total Listings: 37
- Average Price: $1,460,903
- Highest Price: $3,925,000
- Lowest Price: $599,000
Ponte Vedra Beach Homes For Sale in Marsh Landing CC
|All Listings||$500,000 - $600,000||$600,000 - $700,000|
|$700,000 - $800,000||$800,000 - $900,000||$900,000 - $1,000,000|
5 Bed • 7 Bath • 9,489 Sf
121 Bristol Pl, Ponte Vedra Beach
Magnificent 210' Of Intracoastal Waterfront Estate. An Attached Guest Home With Kitchen & Icw Views. A Deeded 60 Ft. Boat Slip Is Directly Across T...View Listing
6 Bed • 7 Bath • 9,143 Sf • 3 Acres
200 Deer Colony Ln, Ponte Vedra Beach
New To Be Built Construction In Found Forest The Exclusive Section Of Marsh Landing Country Club. This Grand Estate Will Have 9,143 Sq Ft Of Luxur...View Listing
6 Bed • 5 Bath • 8,497 Sf
315 Panther Chase Trl, Ponte Vedra Beach
Prepare To Be Amazed! This Beautiful Turn Key Home, Neslted On 2.75 Acres, Has Everything You Could Want And More! Featuring A Study, Media Room, H...View Listing
4 Bed • 4 Bath • 7,734 Sf
255 Deer Haven Dr, Ponte Vedra Beach
Privately Nestled In Marsh Landing Country Club, This Historic Brick Exterior Home Sits On A 1.5 Acre Lot With 300' On The Marsh With Spectacular V...View Listing
4 Bed • 5 Bath • 5,738 Sf
105 Palm Forest Pl, Ponte Vedra Beach
The Most Sought After Location In Marsh Landing Country Club. Estate Section Just Steps To The Clubhouse, Golf Course, Tennis, Pool, And Fitness. ...View Listing
5 Bed • 5 Bath • 5,322 Sf
325 Panther Chase Trl, Ponte Vedra Beach
New Construction In Prestigious Estate Section Of Marsh Landing Country Club - Found Forest - Steps From Golf, Tennis, Fitness & Fine Dining. This ...View Listing
5 Bed • 6 Bath • 7,037 Sf
405 Royal Tern Rd South, Ponte Vedra Beach
Contemporary Rustic Home With Circular Drive And Front Sidewalk Welcomes You Thru Mahogany & Glass Double Doors. A Grand Entrance, The Foyer Ext...View Listing
5 Bed • 5 Bath • 5,797 Sf • 1 Acres
128 Teal Pointe Ln, Ponte Vedra Beach
This Sprawling Estate Home Is Located On .95 Of An Acre. Enter The Courtyard To A 2 Story Living Room With Gorgeous Water Views. The Centrally Lo...View Listing
6 Bed • 7 Bath • 8,848 Sf
7230 Oakmont Ct, Ponte Vedra Beach
Stupendously Elegant, Expansive & Private, This European Inspired Colonial Estate Features Splendid Parking With Two Side-entry Garages For Five En...View Listing
5 Bed • 6 Bath • 6,050 Sf
414 Royal Tern Rd South, Ponte Vedra Beach
This Regal Custom-built Masterpiece Is One Of A Kind! From The Grand Entryway With Beautiful Columns, Dome Ceilings & Exquisite Moldings To The Spa...View Listing
4 Bed • 6 Bath • 6,621 Sf
24624 Harbour View Dr, Ponte Vedra Beach
Reduced $200,000 - Fantastic Price - Best Value In Harbour Island. Custom Built Harbour Island Home With A Perfect Eastern Rear Exposure On The Pri...View Listing
Which Way Are Marsh Landing Real Estate Prices Headed?
An upward trend line in the chart above means Marsh Landing real estate values are going up. And vice versa...
Marsh Landing Ponte Vedra Homes For Sale
Marsh Landing is one of the top rated communities in Ponte Vedra Beach. It is a gated golf community at the northeast end of Ponte Vedra Beach in St. Johns County. Marsh Landing Country Club is just minutes to the ocean and has a 18 hole championship golf course, ball fields, parks, basketball court, tennis courts and more all at your finger tips.
Marsh Landing is known for it picturesque winding roads, oversized oak and cypress trees and regal estate homes that line Marsh Landing parkway.
Unlike Sawgrass Country Club and Sawgrass Players Club; Marsh Landing has only single family homes and no condos. The average home is 5 bedrooms and 4,475sf and just under $1 million dollars. These homes have views of the lakes, marsh, golf course and intracoastal. So if you want to be in a safe, secure gated community of luxury homes then Marsh Landing Country Club is a place you need to check out.
Check Out The TOP 6 Reasons to Live In Marsh Landing Below...
Marsh Landing in Ponte Vedra Beach Location
Marsh Landing is located at the end of Butler Blvd (JTB) with it's own private exit. This is right where St. Johns County and Duval County meet. In fact, while the majority of Marsh Landing is in St. Johns County, Ponte Vedra Beach ... a small part of Marsh Landing is in Duval County, Jacksonville Beach. This entrance to Marsh Landing is termed the "North Gate". The "South Gate" is found located off of Solano Rd/Roscoe Blvd right across from the entrance to the Sawgrass Players Club.
This location has helped Marsh Landing become one of the premier communities in Ponte Vedra Beach. It allows residents to attend the A Rated Ponte Vedra Beach Schools yet be as close to work for commuting everyday! Zooming down Butler Blvd will get you downtown in about 25 minutes and the airport in around 35 minutes.
The location not only allows a short commute but also convenience. You have multiple shopping centers right around the corner. You have multiple grocery stores including Trader Joes, shops and restaurants to choose from. So if you too tired to cook one night then just drive around the corner to pick up a meal at one of the multitude of restaurants at your finger tips.
Ponte Vedra Beach Golf Course Communities
Marsh Landing Country Club is one of the most popular subdivisions in Ponte Vedra Beach for many reasons! Here are the Top 6:
- It is the most northern gated golf community in Ponte Vedra Beach. So you have the shortest commute to work, shopping or airport and still be in St. Johns County and at the beach. Fun Fact: Marsh Landing takes up most of Northwest Ponte Vedra Beach and goes all the way to the Intracoastal.
- It is one of the newest gated golf communities in Ponte Vedra Beach and doesn't require membership in the golf club like The Plantation at Ponte Vedra. Please note that Marsh Landing started in 1983 but the majority of Marsh Landing was built in the 2000's. However, there are some lots available and an occasional home that is just a few years old that comes on the market. (Note: Home shoppers will also look at The Plantation at Ponte Vedra if they are looking for a newer gated golf course home but you are required to be an equity member of the golf, ocean, tennis and fitness center. If you are not concerned about a golf course then another popular community for newer gated homes is Plantation Oaks.)
- The developer was a nature lover and it shows. Other communities have straight roads with manicured green grass and occasional golf course views from the roads. At Marsh Landing the developer was trying to keep the century old oaks and other natural foliage intact. So the road wanders around islands of trees, past natural springs and some man made lakes and over tributaries of the intracoastal. But don't worry, Marsh Landing has the room since the community itself is over 1700 acres!
- You have the most diverse options of views. In Marsh Landing you can get the regular golf course or lake view. However, in addition you can find marsh views, intracoastal views and natural woodland views. This is the only community that has homes on the Intracoastal Waterway. (Note: The other homes found on the intracoastal waterway in Ponte Vedra Beach are along Roscoe Blvd and don't have the "neighborhood feel" of a planned community.)
- You have a diverse option of houses. There are around 1,000 different homes in the community. So yes it is a large community with many different architectural styles, home sizes, lots sizes and views. Homes start at around 1893sf and go all the way up to 12,656sf. The majority of the homes are 4 to 5 bedrooms but there are a few 3 bedrooms for lower maintenance and a few 7-8 bedrooms if you need the space.
- Marsh Landing has a 72 par golf course created by Ed Seay. In addition, there is a driving range, putting green, clubhouse, pool, clay tennis courts, dining facility, kids club and fitness facility.
Are More Homes Coming On The Market in Marsh Landing?
An upward trend line in the chart above indicates more real estate is coming on the market in Marsh Landing. And vice versa... A long term increase in supply of homes will have a negative effect on appreciation if it pushes the absorption rate above the 6 month level.
How Long Do Homes Stay On The Market in Marsh Landing?
As you can see from the chart above homes in Marsh Landing don't stay on the market long. A steady trend upward would indicate a slowing in the market. And vice versa...
How Close to List Price do Marsh Landing Homes Sell?
As you can see from the chart above home in Marsh Landing sell relatively close to list price. A steady increase in the sale to list price ratio would indicate a hot market and prices to rise in the future. And vice versa with a steady decrease in the sale to list price ratio.
Ponte Vedra Beach Property Types
Sawgrass Country Club Neighborhoods
Sawgrass Country Club Condos
Sawgrass Players Club Neighborhoods
Please contact us if you have any other questions about the Marsh Landing real estate market.
For more information, to view homes or if you have questions regarding Real Estate in Ponte Vedra, please contact us at (800) 999-0245 or (904) 273-0125.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Phyllis Frankel Realty Group are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on January 20th, 2019 at 4:23pm EST.