Marsh Cove Ponte Vedra Condominiums For Sale
Ponte Vedra Beach Condos For Sale in Marsh Cove
- # Currently Active: 1
- Average List Price: $297,000
- Last 30 Days
% of Homes Reduced 100
Avg. Price Change ($) -17,000
Avg. Price Change (%) -5.72
- Highest Price: $297,000
- Lowest Price: $297,000
- Largest Square Footage: 1,547
- Smallest Square Footage: 1,547
- Average Square Footage: 1,547
- Average # of Bdrm: 3
- Average # of Bath: 2
- Average Price by Bdrm:
- 1 bedroom: $0
- 2 bedroom: $0
- 3 bedroom: $297,000
- 4 bedroom: $0
- 5 bedroom: $0
- Average Price per sqft: $192
Marsh Cove Condominiums Ponte Vedra
Marsh Cove condos have it all: location, amenities and desirable floorplans. The condo community consist of villas and townhome type floorplans. So there is floorplan that work for your every need. You have not only the pool and clubhouse you will find at other condominiums but also a tennis court to practice your back swing on.
The condos themselves were built in 1982. Many of them have been remodeled and updated. The overwhelming majority of the condos are 2 bedroom units that range in size from 980sf to 1260sf. But there are a few larger 3 bedroom units that are just over 1400sf.
Marsh Cove Ponte Vedra Beach Location
Get the perfect location with Marsh Cove. Located in the most northern portion of Ponte Vedra Beach, the Marsh Cove Condiminiums give an affordable option for a larger condominium with easy access to JTB and commutes to work.
You have quick access to the beach, Butler Blvd, Mayo Clinic, St Johns Town Center, Downtown ... even the airport.
What is even better is you can bike to the multiple shopping centers with grocery stores such as Publix and Trader Joes. Plus restaurants galore! Have your pick if you are too tired to cook after a long work day.
Ponte Vedra Beach Popular Condos
Ponte Vedra Beach Golf Course Communities
Ponte Vedra Beach Popular Subdivisions
Sawgrass Players Club Neighborhoods
Ponte Vedra Beach Community Information and Amenities
- St. Johns County School District Info
- St Johns County Wikipedia
- St. Johns County Government
- Ponte Vedra Beach Great School Report
- Ponte Vedra Community Association (Old PV)
- Ponte Vedra Beach Tourist Bureau
- Sawgrass Village Informatation (Shopping Center)
- PVB Episcopal Church
- Sawgrass Marriot and Spa
- PVB Ruth Chris Restaurant
- Ponte Vedra Beach Weather
- Ponte Vedra Beach Library
- Ponte Vedra Beach Cultural Center
- Mickler's Landing Ponte Vedra Only Public Beach Access with Parking
- Ponte Vedra Beach Yelp Reviews
- Search MLS
- Sawgrass Players Championship
- GTM Research Reserve & Park System
- Ponte Vedra Inn & Club
- Ponte Vedra Beach Trip Advisor
- Ponte Vedra Beach Wikipedia
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Frankel Realty Group are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2017 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of November 20th, 2017 at 12:23pm EST. For the most current information, contact Frankel Realty Group, 800-999-0245, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data last updated: 11/20/2017