Home Buyers Guide
Information for Buyers
With so many great deals in today's First Coast and Jacksonville real estate market it can take time to zero in on the home or property that suits you best. Browsing the listings for months is one way search out the deals, but weighing the investment potential of each property can be difficult, and many homes for sale are never listed publicly. To speed up the buying process and make sure no stone is uncovered in the search for your future home, consider working with a team of top Jacksonville Realtors. We've developed a Buyer's Agent service that covers every step of buying a home, from arranging financing to the day you get the keys. We'll manage the details, so that you can enter the market with confidence.
Five Reasons to Buy Your Home With a Realtor®
- Get access to all the listings.
- Know all the facts on properties you're interested in.
- Negotiate with the help of a real estate professional.
- Finance your home faster.
- Make a solid investment that pays off down the road.
New homes for sale hit the market daily in the First Coast. As your Realtors, we'll be in regular contact with sellers and other real estate agents to ensure you see all the newest listings right away, whether or not they're made public. Often our clients can put in offers with little or no competition and walk away with an impressive deal on the property of their choice. We'll also make sure you see only the properties that meet your needs and invesment preferences, so that you don't spend time on listings that aren't of interest. As you compare the best deals, we'll provide you with important information about the home, its neighborhood, zoning issues, utilities, and nearby plans for development.
Many real estate transactions include an extensive negotiating process, and as your buyer's agency it will be our job to represent you here and get the best deal possible. We'll also attend property inspections, make sure any and all agreed on repair work is carried out, and handle paperwork related to the sale. We can also help set up the financing for your invesment, and work directly with a broker to provide you with a seamless service package.
Working with a top real estate team on your next Jacksonville home purchase will save you time, and add professional assurance to every step of the process. With the guarantee of a solid investment, the decision could also make you more wealthy when it's time to sell. To get in touch with our team today, please contact us using our buyers' form below, or visit our contact page.
Still not sure if you want to use a Realtor? Here are some questions to consider:
- Who is going to tell you about the neighborhood including those non-obvious facts?
- Who will tell you as you walk through the home what issues you can ignore or easily change and the other items that are too expensive to fix?
- Who will do a comparative market analysis on the home before your write your offer? (And no Zillow is known as having it's inaccuracies.)
- Who will show you the competing properties so you can see what the other homes of similar price have to offer and use this information to negotiate on your behalf?
- Who will tell you about the common issues found in the floorplan, neighborhood or builder?
- Who will attend the home inspection and make sure all the items on the contract are followed? Who will ensure the questions on the seller's disclosure are explored by the home home inspector?
- Who will assist you in reviewing the repairs, putting together a repair request and talking to trust worthy contractors in order to be truly informed?
- Who will work after hours and on weekends to make sure each step of the contract is followed and responses to other party are quick and not the next business day or after the weekend when the seller has an immediate deadline?
- Who will help you locate financing for the home? Having a list of trusted mortgage professionals and giving you a 2nd opinion based on what we are seeing in the filed on the rate and program you decide.
- The seller has already agreed to pay your realtor. So your realtor can represent you and it won't cost you anything! Can you justify not getting free help that can save you thousands of dollars and your time?
Using A Realtor