Professional Buyer Services
Home Buyers Guide
Member of my team are highly qualified and possess the education and training to make your buying experience easier:
Graduate of Real Estate Insitute (GRI)
Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR)
Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
Ceritified Relocation Professional (CRP)
Licensed Mortgage Broker.
We can provide you with the Professional Representation you need and protect your best interests throughout the entire real estate process.
Professional Buyer Representation & Buyer Services Guarantee designed to find you the right home, for the best price and terms possible, and with the least amount of hassle for you
My service is free to you
- My Brokerage Fees are typically PAID BY THE SELLER! Contact me for more information on my Professional Buyer Services and Exclusive Buyer's Agency
Get a complete overview of the market
- See all the homes for sale in the MLS and some that are not even listed. When you give my office some idea of what you are looking for, I will personally review all my sources of listing information and send you everything within your price range that matches your criteria. I can save you a great deal of time!
Learn about homes for sale before anyone else
- Free Automated Home Search which automatically e-mails you listings that fit your search criteria as soon as they come on the market. You can view the property details including Photos, Details, Maps, and more!
See the true value of the property before you buy
- I will provide you with a Comprehensive Market Analysis (CMA) for the property you decide to purchase to show you the true value of the property. My local knowledge of the neighorhood and the market will be able to show you the value buys available and potential pitfalls that you may encounter.
We will handle the cordination of the sale for you
- Title, Escrow, Appraisal & Inspection Coordination, as well as Professional Services Referrals, including Pest, Property, Roof, Chimney, Geotech, Environmental Inspections / Reports, Contractors & Repairs Services, and more I will walk you through the Home Buying Process at your pace and provide you with the information you need to make a well-informed buying decision
My Goal Is To Find You The Right Home At The Best Price And Terms Possible!
Still not sure if you want to use a Realtor? Here are some questions to consider:
- Who is going to tell you about the neighborhood including those non-obvious facts?
- Who will tell you as you walk through the home what issues you can ignore or easily change and the other items that are too expensive to fix?
- Who will do a comparative market analysis on the home before your write your offer? (And no Zillow is known as having it's inaccuracies.)
- Who will show you the competing properties so you can see what the other homes of similar price have to offer and use this information to negotiate on your behalf?
- Who will tell you about the common issues found in the floorplan, neighborhood or builder?
- Who will attend the home inspection and make sure all the items on the contract are followed? Who will ensure the questions on the seller's disclosure are explored by the home home inspector?
- Who will assist you in reviewing the repairs, putting together a repair request and talking to trust worthy contractors in order to be truly informed?
- Who will work after hours and on weekends to make sure each step of the contract is followed and responses to other party are quick and not the next business day or after the weekend when the seller has an immediate deadline?
- Who will help you locate financing for the home? Having a list of trusted mortgage professionals and giving you a 2nd opinion based on what we are seeing in the filed on the rate and program you decide.
- The seller has already agreed to pay your realtor. So your realtor can represent you and it won't cost you anything! Can you justify not getting free help that can save you thousands of dollars and your time?
My team possesses expert local knowledge of this area should be invaluable to you, not just in terms of real estate, but also schools, neighborhoods, the local economy, and more.
For detailed information on buying a home or property, please complete the form below describing the type of home you are looking for. We will get back to you as quickly as possible with your results!