101 Bristol Pl, Ponte Vedra Beach
Beautifully positioned in a sumptuous tropical setting, privately wrapped on 2 sides by water, this boaters dream home boasts 5,152 SF of waterfront interiors and generous outdoor living areas reveling in the perfect south exposure for winter sun & summer breezes. This entertainment venue includes a covered lanai, built-in grill, pool, spa & cabana bath, overlooking the yacht basin & your 50' dock (#32) in safe harbor with direct Intracoastal access. A stunning expression of Florida architecture, this McCumber-built masterpiece exudes quality. Soaring 20 ft., the imposing custom entry of wood, glass & wrought iron hints of the delights to come. Guests are welcomed by a sea of travertine flooring, stylish neutral decor, 2-story ceilings & walls of Pella windows illuminating every room.Beautifully positioned in a sumptuous tropical setting, privately wrapped on 2 sides by water, this boaters dream home boasts 5,152 SF of waterfront interiors and generous outdoor living areas reveling in the perfect south exposure for winter sun and summer breezes. This entertainment venue includes a covered lanai, built-in grill, pool, spa and cabana bath, overlooking the yacht basin and private 50' dock #32 in safe harbor at your back yard with direct Intracoastal access. A stunning expression of Florida architecture, this McCumber-built masterpiece exudes quality at every turn. Soaring 20', the imposing custom entry of wood, glass and wrought iron hints of the delights to come. Family and friends are welcomed by a sea of cool, travertine flooring, stylish decor in a neutral palette, 2-story ceilings and walls of windows throughout illuminating every space with bright, natural light. The updated kitchen with gleaming Grabill cabinetry and granite counters is complemented by a panel-front Sub-Zero, Dacor 6-burner gas cooktop and 2 Dacor stainless steel wall ovens. This favored gathering spot views across the family room to the lanai, pool and beyond to the yacht basin. Warm wood floors fill the private first floor master suite that overlooks the water and features a luxuriant bath with spa-worthy essentials--whirlpool tub in a peaceful alcove, commodious marble-topped vanities, large shower, huge his & hers closets and an mirrored exercise area. Also on the first level, beyond the dramatic curved foyer staircase is a wood-floor study with a library wall, full bath and closet. This suite also could be an additional bedroom or nursery. Either staircase leads to a loft game room with wet bar and wine fridge and 3 privately split bedrooms with en suites, plus a 5th bonus suite. Now decorated as a media room with Sony rear projector and drop-down screen, this sweeping space with full bath and closet flexes as an in-law suite, teen retreat or au pair quarters. This striking residence establishes a grand yet intimate ambiance and has been fastidiously cared for.
- MLS® #791630
- Full Baths7
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,152
- Year Built1998
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- AmenitiesClub Facilities, Clubhouse, Club Pool, Children's Pool, Tennis Court(s), Basket Ball Court(s), Soccer Field(s), Baseball Field(s), Playground, Golf Course, Exercise Room, Walking/Jogging Path, Security Guard, Boat Slip Conveys
- UtilitiesWater - Public, Sewer - Public, Gas - Piped, Cable - Available
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingAttached Garage, Garage Door Opener, Courtyard Entry Gar
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontCanal, Intracoastal, 6' + Dpth
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPool - In Ground, Hot Tub / Spa
- Exterior FeaturesOutside Lighting, Mandatory Fees, Covenants/Restrictns, Lanai, Sprinkler System, Landscape Lighting
- Lot DescriptionWater Access, Flood Insurance Req., Other Water View
- RoofConcrete Tile Roof
- Interior FeaturesBay/Bow Window(s), Thermal Window(s), Window Treatment(s), Sliding Glass Dr(s), Wall-to-Wall Carpet, Wood Floors, Marble Floors, Walk-in-Closet(s), Built-in-Bookshelves, Prewired Audio, Unfurnished
- AppliancesRange Gas, Down-Draft Cook top, Microwave, Dishwasher, Washer/Dryer Connect, Central Vacuum, Ice Maker-Refrgeratr
- HeatingCentral Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling
- FireplacesStone Fireplace, Frplc-Fam Rm/Den/Gr, Gas Fireplace, 1 Fireplace
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryPonte Vedra Rawlings
- MiddleAlice B. Landrum
- HighPonte Vedra
- Listing OfficeRE/MAX UNLIMITED
Price Change History for 101 Bristol Pl, Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida (MLS® #791630)
|Price Reduced from $2,239,000 to $2,050,000|
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Frankel Realty Group are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2017 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of February 21st, 2017 at 10:53pm EST. For the most current information, contact Frankel Realty Group, 800-999-0245, email@example.com.
Data last updated: 02/21/2017