A Letter to Our Prospective Client
Dear Home Seller,
Selling your home is a full time job. In this new age of technology there is no way an ordinary real estate agent can by themselves can provide you the level of service you require to get your home sold quickly and for the most money. Now you can get adequate service from an ordinary real estate agent or you can choose a real estate company like ours that provides a team of sales specialist and staff at the same commission rate as that single ordinary real estate agent.
Don't settle for average service in today's demanding real estate market. You need the best marketing, the best advertising and constant communication of what is happening so that you can make informed decision on the pricing and through the negotiating on the sale of your home. You need a Jacksonville and Ponte Vedra Beach real estate expert to guide you through the winding path of selling your home. Read about the Critical 6 Factors in Selling Your Home by click the image below:
Our home selling team will provide you with:
- Expert advice and direction from our 28 year real estate veteran and Broker-Owner Phyllis Frankel
- Immediate feedback from showings including charts and graphs on a 12 point professional designed questionaire filled out by the showing realtor
- Pro-active marketing plan that has been designed to highlight the unique characteristics of your home to increase offer price
- Constant communication and counsel to lead you through the process of bringing your home to a successful closing
- Practiced negotiation skill to achieve your price and terms
- Smooth transaction with side by side involvement for your peace of mind
- Professional help with your move
Phyllis Frankel's history of success has enabled her to search out and create this one-of-a-kind sales force which offers you a whole team of knowledge and experience to give you the service and results you need at the same cost as the average aqgent! There are only a few realtors who can create their own company with the amazing national presence and history of success that can give you the exposure you need to sell your home.
The Phyllis Frankel Realty Group is ready to to sell your home.
Please take the time to review the following information about selling your home. We hope to answer any question you may have so that the home selling process will be quick and profitable for you with our help.
Get Your Realtor
Home Seller's Guide
We look forward to meeting with you to discuss the sale of your home. Please give us a call at 904-273-0125, 904-732-5530, 800-999-0245 or by filling out the form below: