Home Buyer's Guide and Tools
Search Homes Right Now: Use the search tool to browse the wide variety of single-family homes, duplexes and condominiums on the local real estate market.
Register for the Home Finder and let your dream home come to you. Members can also create saved searches, collect their favorites and sign up for instant email alerts when new homes that fit their criteria come on the market.
First-Time Buyer? Read about some things you need to be aware of, if you're new to this process.
Learn About the Community and homes in the surrounding area before you invest. Refer to the Featured Areas section for community information.
Buy Your Home with a REALTOR®: Read our buyer's guarantee and find out why working with a REALTOR® takes the guesswork out of buying a home.
Use the Mortgage Calculator to figure out what your mortgage payments will be on the home you want.
Connect to a Professional: Contact us anytime you need to know more about the area or any property that interests you. When you're ready to take the next step toward purchasing a home, we're here to help.
Out-of-Country Purchases: We can help you buy property here, even if you're in another country.
Still not sure if you want to use a Realtor? Here are some questions to consider:
- Who is going to tell you about the neighborhood including those non-obvious facts?
- Who will tell you as you walk through the home what issues you can ignore or easily change and the other items that are too expensive to fix?
- Who will do a comparative market analysis on the home before your write your offer? (And no Zillow is known as having it's inaccuracies.)
- Who will show you the competing properties so you can see what the other homes of similar price have to offer and use this information to negotiate on your behalf?
- Who will tell you about the common issues found in the floorplan, neighborhood or builder?
- Who will attend the home inspection and make sure all the items on the contract are followed? Who will ensure the questions on the seller's disclosure are explored by the home home inspector?
- Who will assist you in reviewing the repairs, putting together a repair request and talking to trust worthy contractors in order to be truly informed?
- Who will work after hours and on weekends to make sure each step of the contract is followed and responses to other party are quick and not the next business day or after the weekend when the seller has an immediate deadline?
- Who will help you locate financing for the home? Having a list of trusted mortgage professionals and giving you a 2nd opinion based on what we are seeing in the filed on the rate and program you decide.
- The seller has already agreed to pay your realtor. So your realtor can represent you and it won't cost you anything! Can you justify not getting free help that can save you thousands of dollars and your time?
Home Buyers Guide
Home Buyers Guide
Please fill out the form below and one of our qualified agents will be in contact to help you get started on your home search:
*Your information will never be shared with any third party.